Ship-Safe Phase Packs
Ship-Safe Phase Packs are Eco-friendly reusable phase-change shipping packs
- Multiple packs may be safely used as Ship-Safe Phase Packs don't generate their own heat
- Ship-Safe Phase Packs may be used in conjunction with heat packs or cold packs to extend effective heating/cooling window
- A popular heat pack substitute for amphibians, and species such as crested geckos, that are sensitive to temperature spikes that come with shipping heat packs
- Ship-Safe Phase Packs are eco-friendly and reusable
- Contents are natural, biodegradable and compostable
- Pallet pricing also available
Directions for Use:
Cooling Supplement: Refrigerate the Ship-Safe Phase Pack to pre-cool to the desired temperature. For best results, the temperature should be below the phase change temperature of 74° F.
Heating Supplement: Pre-warm the Ship-Safe Phase Pack in a warm water bath to the desired temperature. For best results, the temperature should be above the phase change temperature of 74° F.
DO NOT MICROWAVE