Phase 22 Cryopak
- Most used for applications that need to maintain a controlled room temperature
- Phase change temperature is 22°C
- Provides thermal protection when shipping products between 15-30°C
- When used as liquid, keeps contents warm
- When used as solid, protects contents from heat
- 4.25 x 5.75"
A MUST have when shipping reptiles, amphibians, inverts and aquatics. Whether in the cold or warm seasons. We recommend using this product along with a cold pack (spring/summer) and a heat pack (winter).
*Picture shows what solid (when cooled down) and liquid (when warmed up) version looks like.